BAMC BERMUDA CRUISE 2019

Discussions pertaining to club events and trips.
HIKER

BAMC BERMUDA CRUISE 2019

Postby HIKER » Fri May 11, 2018 11:36 am

This cruise would be aboard the NCL Escape leaving from NYC on June 2, 2019 and returning on June 9, 2019. This is a large ship with plenty of interesting things to entertain you. I spoke with my travel agent, Rita Wiley 800 316 5312 and she informed me that there is a group rate with various amenities available if we can get at least 7 cabins booked. The current fares for a balcony for 2 people is $3283 which includes the taxes and port fees. This is for a BB class cabin Midship which is a desired location. The only thing to add to this would be travel insurance which typically costs about $100/ person. For those that would want an interior cabin the cost is $2522 for 2 people plus insurance. Currently, until May 17, NCL is only charging $50/ person deposit. Any deposit that you would put toward this trip is fully refundable prior to the final payment which is due about 2 months before the cruise. In order for this to work regarding the group rate everyone would have to book through Rita Wiley whom I have been dealing with for many years and cruises. If you have any questions please ask me since I have plenty of cruising experience and there is too much to write in this meno. The ship docks right next to the Interpid on the Hudson River and is very convenient to get to.

Paul 631 754 1206

Graywolf 06
Site Admin

Re: BAMC BERMUDA CRUISE 2019

Postby Graywolf 06 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:40 am

Please respond to this event so that I know how many are interested. You can also call me on the # listed or email me at pmcase07@gmail.com Thanks, Paul

Return to “Events & Trips”