Mazda Incentives

Discussions about just Miatas.
Howard from Port

Mazda Incentives

Postby Howard from Port » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Well, Elaine and I finally bit the bullet and sold old paint, our 2000 Camry w 139,000 miles.

Just picked up our new Mazda 3 Grand Touring Hatchback, and boy are we thrilled! Handles and drives like the Miata (almost) but with a real back seat and trunk. Sweet!

Best of all, until June 30th there's 0% financing with no money down, and another $500 bonus if you own another Mazda. Even as a former English major, I know that you can't get lower than free, and when someone loans you intereest free money for five years the decision is really a no brainer.

We dealt with Jim Mendez at Koeppel Mazda in Woodside, because the dealership was the only one willing to quote their best price over the internet and stuck with it. Kudos to them.

Graywolf 06
Site Admin

Re: Mazda Incentives

Postby Graywolf 06 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 am

Congrats to you and Elaine. I have an 04 GT Hatchback and I know what you mean re the handling. I have eyed the new cars but with only 71K on her I guess I will wait for the new version in a couple of years. Enjoy

top gun

Re: Mazda Incentives

Postby top gun » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Congratualtions on the new 3!

After looking around for a friend who needed a new car, she replaced her old 3 with a new one.

She couldn't be happier!!!

We looked at the new Huydai Elantra, and the new Ford Focus; sorry no contest.

Not only was the handling superior, but, there was no compromise in the ride quality, and, the seats, both front and rear were far more comfotable than the new kids on the block.

I was very dissapointed with the interior of the new Focus-too bad for Ford

Return to “Miata”